Facilitator and Group Process Consultant
Facilitation and Training ServicesAre your meetings poorly attended, boring, nonproductive? Could your group's communication skills and decision-making processes use a boost? Does your community need help processing a difficult, emotional, or contentious issue? Eris Weaver can help!
Eris works with businesses and nonprofits to:
- Design and facilitate meetings that get results
- Provide graphic recording of your meeting or event
- Analyze and resolve group conflicts
- Provide training and/or coaching on facilitation techniques, collaborative decision-making, communication skills, and conflict resolution
- I have a beautiful new printable brochure! Thanks to Star Shots Photography and Daya Ceglia Designs for making me look great!
- My second book, The Art of Apology, was released May 31st! It is available here as well as on Amazon.
- Read my article "The Visual Revolution" in the July/August issue of CalSAE Executive.
- A session I designed and facilitated for the Association of Corporate Travel Executives was favorably reviewed in the industry blog The Beat.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Eris is available to travel to other parts of the country.
Current and past clients include:
- California Board of Legal Specialization
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives
- Enphase Energy
- Think Tank Photo, LLC
- Indigenous Designs
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- Community Planning & Research, LLC
- Alvarado Street Bakery
- Goldfarb Lipman LLP
- County of Napa Mental Health Services
- Stanford University Libraries & Academic Information Resources
- Sonoma County Humane Society
- Cohousing Partners, LLC
- Affordable Housing Associates
- North Bay Rehabilitation Services
- American Medical Student Association
- Resource Center for Nonprofits
"Eris has done a fantastic job for us: developing curriculum, training, facilitating and trouble shooting. She knows the discipline of organization development, does her homework before every engagement, and is extremely reliable. Through it all, she also manages to keep our groups entertained. She is a great person to call whether you need crisis intervention or already have a healthy group and are looking to take it to the next level."
"Eris is excellent -- she is strong, funny, smart, and not afraid to call people on their b.s., if needed. She is intrepid. I don't think that conflict bothers her much, if at all."